With the further lifting of restrictions by the Premier, Country Vets Golf events are now possible. Albeit with some restrictions in the way they are conducted. The first scheduled event after restrictions are eased on 6th June is at Boyup Brook on June 19th.
Boyup Brook Veteran Golfers are ready to host our event. However, they will require some restrictions to enable the event to proceed. These include;
- The maximum field they can accept is 80 players.
- There will be no club carts available for hire.
- There will be no sharing of carts allowed. For those without their own cart, there will be no way they can play with a cart. Sorry, but these temporary arrangements are necessary at this stage.
- Lunches will be pre-wrapped before providing them to players.
- Members are asked to respect the social distancing requirements of the government.
- There will be no late registrations accepted.
- All nominations will need to be submitted by delegates by Monday 12th June.
Greenbushes and Waroona and are both ready to hold their scheduled events on 3rd and 20th of July respectively. As we get closer to these events you will informed of any special requirements of these clubs for their events.
Thanks to all delegates for their patience and understanding, but at last we can get back to what we all enjoy, the camaraderie and friendship in playing Country Veterans golf.